Tomorrow – April Fool’s Day, appropriately enough – marks the one year anniversary of leaving MegaCorp for early retirement last year. The year has gone very fast and filled with a lot of fun and terrific memories.
I don’t have any words of wisdom to share other than TIME is the ultimate luxury and the sooner you can reach financial independence and early retirement (FIRE), the better!
It is fun to reflect back on the exciting happenings I captured in posts last year:
- Cheers To Early Retirement – Formal Notice
- FIRE Milestone – Formal Resignation Notice
- FIRE Milestones – Announcing To Colleagues
- FIRE Milestone – The Glorious Farewell Party
- FIRE Milestone – Final Day: Blasting Into Retirement
- Stepping Into Early Retirement – Initial Observations
- Milestone: First 50 Days of Early Retirement
Not surprisingly, these are some of the most read, most searched posts in MrFireStation.com. If you are on your journey to FIRE, I hope you will get a little inspiration from these posts as to how exciting it is to break FREE!
Image Credit: Pixabay